Saturday, September 28, 2013

Apple Orchard and Corn Maze

Today Casey and I took a couple of our friends and there children to Erie Apple Orchard. This was there first time to an orchard ever! Whaaaa???

We had so much fun and so did the kids. The girls got to ride the ponies and feed the goats. Haley went on the jump jump. (ever since 4 Christmas' came out, its so much easier to say jump jump) 

We also got hot apple spice donuts and cider slushies! We got to listen to live music as well. 

I think one of our favorite parts was getting lost in the corn maze and and throwing corn kernels at each other. 
 
   
They also got to play in the kids play hay house. 

 
 

And of course it was so nice to spend some quality time with my love. 

'



If your in the Erie Area, you have to check them out! This is not the orchard I was referring to in my Fall Favorites post, we will be going there as well. But for now, this one is much closer to home. 

Following the Fall theme here, I have started to put my pumpkins out! I bought some really cool ones for outside the house and then I bought a bunch of cute little ones for our room. I also got gourds and Indian corn. I had to, I felt bad leaving it behind. =) 


This is by far the beginning! I cant wait to get the rest of my stuff out and put all over the house bedroom. My husband says it looks like were living in a pumpkin patch!! I'll take it!! 




No comments: